Wednesday, November 16, 2011

We've achieved a Winston level walk

I'm tired, get that iPhone outta my face John
Oz had a really good walk this morning! We managed not to come across any other dogs either, so ... But, the squirrel, cat, and skunk hunting was at a minimum. He pulled a little, but he hasn't been out on a walk for a couple weeks, so, some slippage is to be expected.

I've been sick so no early a.m. roll calls to walk the dog. Sorry Oz.

We are still having issues with diet. The only food that seems to work is the I/D from the vet. I think we'll try 2 cups of rice and 1 can of food for a couple days to see. We've still got half a case of Science Diet cans.

The I/D works, it's just a little more expensive. Maybe we can find it on-line for less and get our vet to meet that price.

No comments:

Post a Comment